Sunday, December 23, 2012

My true love gave to me ....TwelveDrummers Drumming…

My true love gave to me ....:TwelveDrummers Drumming.:
My True Love Gave to Me…

…Twelve Drummers Drumming…


Chapter Twelve

Jeanette Ward

Pemberton Hall
Christmas 1814


“The deuce, you say! What have you done with the prince?”

Archduke Karl Ludovic, Captain of the First Arciene Life Guard of Vienna, leaned heavily on his walking cane in the gleaming ivory vestibule at Trenton House in London. He glared at the harried butler as he waited for the poor man to divulge the whereabouts of the heir apparent of Austria, Prince Maximilian. However, at nine and twenty, Max was beyond changing old habits and undoubtedly, slipping away to escape the constraints of his royal blood was by far his worst offense.  ... CLICK TITLE TO CONTINUE READING .... 

No comments: