Saturday, April 14, 2018

Life throws things at you that you never expected to ever happen.

Last month ago -- March 14 -- my husband was diagnosed with Stage IV brain and liver cancer.  Our normal life is no longer what we once had. It is now filled with cherishing each day we have together. To weather the ups and downs. The good days and the bad days.

Please keep my husband in your prayers.

I have faith that my love, my life, my everything, will be healed by His healing hands. ☝🙏

Read our journey here: https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/randyfritter

2 comments:

Laura Davies Tilley w/a Alyssa Roberts said...

Maxine, I am so terribly saddened to hear of this. I hope your husband is recovering.

Maxine Douglas Author said...

Thank you Laura. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond. My husband passed on 4/19 from brain/liver cancer and I am finally starting to get to things I left unattended for a while.