Tuesday, November 20, 2012


 
Three stories have been submitted this month by three incredible authors.  Check out these blurbs!

 Seasons 1:  Summer Lovin’


Wedding Day Bhlue
Contemporary, Erotica 

Susan sets, plans and details her wedding, the only thing missing from the bliss…the groom. An accidental encounter on her solo Bahamas honeymoon lands her on an old flame’s boat. Zak Bhlue owns and operates island tours. Midnight skies and skinny dipping tides heat up the night. All good things have to end but, can their love grow with hundreds of miles separating them?

 

Sarah Janes: Bounty Hunter
Erotic Western Novella 

Wyoming Territory 1876: Sarah Janes didn’t intend to become a bounty hunter, but what is a girl to do when she’s lost her virginity to an outlaw, her youth and innocent outlook on life, and her parents love as well? Sarah arrives in Cheyenne, Wyoming Territory filled with gritty determination to make a life for herself, one she can direct and guide of her own volition. She vows to never again run from anyone or any situation. That is until she meets up with an outlaw who has money, power and status. He hungers for Sarah, body and soul.

Seasons 3:  Winter Winds

A Mermaid for Christmas
Claire Hope
Historical Romance
 

October 31. 1934

From the journal of Abram S. Ingelhart

The wreck of the USS Erhart is now smoldering in the harbor. I still smell the stench. The waste of an honorable steamer like the Erhart is without compare, reduced to scrap metal.

The woman is in one of my spare rooms, recovering. Doctor was here yesterday to examine her. He told me it was lucky I was home to rescue the woman from the freezing waters of Lake Superior during that fierce storm yesterday.

She washed up on my shoreline. What was I to do? I could not live with myself if I were to let her die.

Mystery is ever present.

Who is she? Where did she come from? How did she end up washed ashore on my land?

Maybe when she regains consciousness I will have some answers.

Then I will send her away.

 

1 comment:

Judy said...

Thank you ffor writing this