Thursday, October 25, 2012

5 Star Review for Knight to Remember

5.0 out of 5 stars CHIVALRY lives on in KNIGHT TO REMEMBER
October 19, 2012
By Lady Bug Lin
Format:Kindle Edition

I have to begin this review by praising the intensity of this cover. I am a creature drawn to books based on my own visual cues, and I also must confess to having had a crush on Sir Lancelot of Camelot. I always imagined he'd have looked a lot like this brave warrior depicted here. If a cover does not call to me with power and intrigue, I skip by it and move on to a book that DOES call to me.

The cover for KNIGHT TO REMEMBER also teased the mother in me whose son and daughter-in-law chose to marry at the Pen Ren Faire in full costume...giving me a second reason to be drawn to the powerful chivarly of this cover. So with a stunning cover and a call to a time when knights protected and served with honor, I was, of course drawn to reading Maxine Douglas' book.

I am not going to give the story away, except to tell y'all it involves .... Continue

No comments: