Monday, July 22, 2019



Elizabeth
Widows of Blessings Valley, Book 1
American Western Historical Romance Series


A mining accident has killed several miners in Blessings Valley. Some of the widows are struggling through their grief to answer a widow’s question. With Wilhelmina “Willa” Alexander’s guidance, they just might each learn to live again.
Two people scarred by life. She carries the scars on her heart. He carries the scars on his body. Can they find peace, healing, and love together?

Webster defines grief as “emotional suffering caused by or as if by bereavement” and a widow as a “woman who has lost her husband by death and has not married again.” If these definitions were as simple as they sound.
     To the Widows of Blessings Valley, these two words mean so much more. They mean living their lives without the one they gave their hearts and souls to. The one they vowed to love forever. It means crying themselves to sleep at night. It means trying to go on in a new life without knowing how. It means knowing no matter how much they try to heal they never really completely do. No matter how much they think they’ll never love again, they will but differently.
     They say time heals all things. That may be true or may not. All I know is the scab on my heart and soul was slowly peeled off and bled again over the months I wrote this book. But I had to write it regardless of my pain, tears, and sorrow.
     I cannot promise the next ones will be the same. I'm not sure I want to feel the heartache all over again. Regardless I will tell their stories...the Widows of Blessings Valley.



3 comments:

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Wow sounds like an excellent read!
Good luck and God's blessings with it
PamT

Kara O'Neal said...

Congratulations!!! The book looks great! Love the cover, too!

Maxine said...

Thank you. Can't wait to get the next 7 as I finish each book.